7 March 2012

It's Card Time - Cards from the Past!! ( Well the past few months anyway!, lol)

Time to upload some card photos.  These are some of the cards which I've made over the last few months but never got round to adding to my blog.  I won't add all the details of how they were made otherwise I'll never get them on here, if you are interested just pop a message in a comment.




 Penny Black meets Clarity Stamps!


 These two were commissions.  I used some papers and embellishments which I had from QVC.

 50th Birthday for a chocoholic friend!  Inky Antics 'My Friend Ronnie Diet#1' stamps and Craftwork Cards embellishments. 
 Polka Doodles 'Paper Boutique' CD, LOTV Birthday Date stamp and loads of glitter!
 Cricut 'Pooh and Friends' cartridge
 LOTV stamp and Sentiment, Promarkers and a Daisy stamp from a wooden cube I have had for ages which came from Stamp Addicts.

Penny Black stamp - I still love these.

Well that's the first lot, there are loads more - got to go and make a couple of leaving to have a baby cards now so will add more later folks.



3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW what amazing creations.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you have been very very busy lots of beautiful cards hunny well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness you've been busy! All the cards are fab, can't begin to decide which is my favourite! Luv Zippy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue